Itaú Bank Website
I know, it's in spanish, let me translate this monstrosity for you.
- Allowed characters: letters A to Z uppercase or lowercase (ñ is not allowed), number 0 to 9, #, $, %, &, +, -, . :, ;, _.
- You must use 8 characters.
- The password must contain at least one letter and at least one number.
- You can't repeat the same character more than two times in a row.
- Avoid using basic character sequences such as "qwerty", "asdf", "1234" or "9876".
Just in case, that's eight characters. Not seven, not nine. That's dumb and insecure enough... What they don't tell you is that the passwords are are actually not case sensitive.